Tritan Software is looking for an experienced Client Success Manager that is excited to identify and execute on opportunities to bring success to their clients via the implementation of Tritan Software products and professional services. Expected to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels of the client organization to provide an advisor-level perspective on best practice recommendations and solutions. You will be part of an international team of Client Success Managers that are responsible for all aspects of the client experience from implementation, training, version upgrades, and continuous support.
Location: Limassol, Cyprus
- Build a strong relationship with your clients to gain a deep understanding of the needs of the clients and continually work on ways to bring additional value as a trusted advisor.
- Be an expert on the Tritan Software products suite and professional services to provide feedback to internal product teams and solutions to your clients.
- Lead projects with varied deadlines, delegate technical and non-technical tasks and achieve project success.
- Present and provide project status updates for executive and non-executive stakeholders.
- Manage projects profitably and promote additional value-added services also contributing to profits.
- Coordinate cross-functional communications with internal and external teams to achieve the success of a project and/or client objective.
- Prioritize client satisfaction to achieve successful renewal and continuous retention.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ Years in successful client or account management roles demonstrating strong client satisfaction and project management skills.
- Ability to manage client relationships, including assessing, communicating and managing client needs.
- Ability to learn enterprise software products and achieve a high level of aptitude in product understanding and client functionality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate general technical concepts to technical & non-technical parties.
- Experience working in maritime/shipping is preferred.
- Experience working in clinical, safety, or with software as a service is a plus.