Fleet Management Limited is looking to hire a Personal Assistant to the Director.
Job Position Summary
- The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing a comprehensive, confidential, and professional support service to the Director in all aspects concerned with the efficient and successful operation of the office.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the manager's meeting agenda
- Preliminary drafting of correspondence on the manager's behalf
- Delegating work in the manager's absence
- Diary management
- Planning and organizing meetings
- Organising Director’s travel agenda
- Organising corporate & staff events (Parties, Gatherings, Group activities)
- Hotel bookings for all outcoming guests/visitors
- Graphic Design (Posters, Flyers, Cards)
- Monitor and follow up of local Media interviews / social media of the company.
- Arranging Corporate gift to Clients.
- Organize and coordinate particular projects as requests by Director
- Involved in various internal social and cultural activities
- Provide cover when necessary for Reception duties
- Ad hoc paperwork & duties
- Previous experience of administration or personal assistant work will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and Greek languages (speaking and in writing)
- A degree in communication, technology or business subject will be considered as an advantage.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to multitask and experience of dealing with a demanding role and high-level workload
- Good oral and written communication skills – the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Discretion and trustworthiness
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your updated CV with availability and salary expectations.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.