Marlow Navigation is seeking to recruit a Technical IT Systems Engineer for its Group's Corporate Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus.
The successful applicant must have a BSc in Computer Science or related subject and be an EU national.
- Excellent knowledge of Fortinet Services (FortiClient, FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer etc.), Network infrastructure (I.P., subnet mask, gateway etc.), Firewalls/Ports and Cyber Security analysis/implementation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Products (including setup of Server &/or Client environments etc.).
- Good Communication skills (support desk, conducting trainings etc.).
- Willingness to travel (by sea, air and land).
- Knowledge of ConnectWise Automate Platform will be considered as advantage.
- Knowledge of Satellite communication systems will be considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language.
Marlow Navigation is one of the leading ship management companies globally today. Our company manages a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of fully owned subsidiary offices, coordinated from headquarters here in Limassol, Cyprus. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable, and growing company, and be part of an industry with a long and rich history.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' most well-known international companies. Only those eligible to work in Cyprus/the EU and who meet the requirements mentioned above will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply directly here on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE