Mintra has an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic CRM Administrator to join our Sales team. This is a permanent position which can be based in Limassol.
Mintra’s business is built on these two principles. We develop and deploy solutions that allow our global client base to develop and deploy their people. We are a leading supplier of digital learning and human capital management software to safety critical industries, with core markets in maritime and energy.
In a world where adoption of digital technologies is growing at pace, our work in creating solutions that solve client challenges has never been so important. Do you have the drive and determination to help our clients make that transition and ensure we retain our market-leading position?
About the job:
The CRM Administrator will ensure the proper maintenance and control of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and will support the sales team to gain knowledge of CRM. The successful candidate will create calling campaigns for the sales team to generate lead activities. This role provides the opportunity to own and optimise our current CRM software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and allocate CRM licences, including role assignments
- Organise CRM initial training and regular training updates for internal staff as well as certified Safebridge Dealers
- Monitor to ensure that the sales agents make their entries into CRM in a timely manner
- Create and update a handbook with the required standards on entries for CRM
- Check the quality of entries on a regular basis and compose meaningful reports
- Act as the point of contact for all CRM-related issues
- Set up and monitor custom workflows in CRM
- Liaise with Sales Channel Director and marketing teams on new lead generation campaigns to track results within CRM
- Liaise with CRM consultant to optimise and streamline our CRM system
- Ensure proper quality of data being entered into CRM
- Ensure overall integrity of CRM
We'd like you to have:
- Previous sales department role and/or CRM Administrator role or equivalent
- Salesforce experience viewed as an advantage
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite and other commonly used office packages
- Understanding of the sales process
- CRM software knowledge
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and manage own workload
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
What we’ll do for you:
Provide competitive salary and benefits package
We want you to share our values:
- People are our business and the core of everything we do. You should be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Driving performance, you should be commercially aware and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Delivering with pride and excellence in everything we do. We expect you to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. You should offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
Mintra is a leading provider of digital learning and human capital management systems for safety-critical industries worldwide. Mintra develops and deploys software solutions that enable its clients to develop and deploy their people, readily demonstrate compliance and maximise operational efficiency.
Mintra was formed in Oslo Norway in 1997 to provide “Multimedia INteractive TRAining” to the Oil and Gas industry. We have over 130 staff across our offices in Bergen, Oslo and Stavanger in Norway, Singapore and Aberdeen in the UK.
From its headquarters in Bergen and offices in Oslo, Stavanger, Aberdeen, Cyprus, India and Singapore, Mintra serves the training, HR, payroll and workforce management needs of organisations and over 2.2 million workers operating in the maritime and energy sectors.
Trainingportal – Mintra’s specialist learning and competency management system - provides an online portfolio of over 2,300 courses to 1.5 million system users, while OCS HR crew management system supports the operations of more than 1,800 vessels worldwide.
For further information, please visit www.mintra.com
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that any personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) which requires all types of personal data be processed fairly and lawfully.