Mintra have an exciting opportunity for two talented and dynamic Inside Sales Representatives to join our Sales team. These are permanent positions which can be based in Limassol.
Mintra’s business is built on these two principles. We develop and deploy solutions that allow our global client base to develop and deploy their people. We are a leading supplier of digital learning and human capital management software to safety critical industries, with core markets in maritime and energy.
In a world where adoption of digital technologies is growing at pace, our work in creating solutions that solve client challenges has never been so important. Do you have the drive and determination to help our clients make that transition and ensure we retain our market-leading position?
About the job:
This role is responsible for demand generation and conversion of sales qualified leads. Another aspect to the role is fostering and growing relationships with our existing clients and channel partners. Ultimately this role ensures proper first impressions and deepened relationships by providing the solutions to match our client needs and providing exceptional client experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Target new business opportunities by building relationships, pursuing referrals
- Call target lists created by Sales Channel Director and/or CRM Administrator with the objective of scheduling meetings with potential customer to enable proper awareness within the market
- Convert sales qualified leads
- Engage with existing customers to determine additional needs to achieve growth targets
- Ensure proactive contact with new and existing customers in the form of weekly, monthly, and quarterly follow up calls to ensure proper execution of the sales cycle
- Recording daily activities including call notes, opportunities, scheduled appointments and orders in CRM
- Collect leads generated from marketing events, trade shows, and other activities and convert them into sales leads by following up with calls and booking meetings
- Act as the liaison and advocate for clients and the organisation
- Maintain close relationships with existing channel resellers and partners
We`d like you to have:
- Previous sales and or customer support experience
- Experience in Inside Sales function viewed as an advantage
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite and other commonly used office packages
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks, work under pressure and manage own workload
- Good team working skills
- Attention to detail
What we’ll do for you:
Provide competitive salary and benefits package.
We want you to share our values:
- People are our business and the core of everything we do. You should be able to grow the talent within our business, nurture a friendly, engaging and rewarding culture and deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients.
- We explore and encourage you to demonstrate and reward creativity in your team. You will utilise the latest techniques and technologies, be inquisitive and take up the challenge.
- Open and collaborative, you should be helpful, respectful and flexible. We expect you to communicate effectively, sharing knowledge and your experience with the wider team.
- Driving performance, you should be commercially aware and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You lead by example, going above and beyond expectations and delivering real value.
- Delivering with pride and excellence in everything we do. We expect you to present solutions, on time and within budget and to a consistently high standard. You should offer honest and constructive feedback and take pride in your craft, never settling for ‘good enough’.
If you are interested in joining the Mintra team, please email your CV to email@example.com
Please note that any personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) which requires all types of personal data be processed fairly and lawfully.