Marlow Navigation is looking for an exceptionally organised, methodical professional with the experience necessary to get involved in the setup of a completely new system from the grounds up.
The selected candidate will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products, but also fosters a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
Candidate should have:
1. University Degree in Computer Science or related field
2. hands-on experience in Python (Selenium is a bonus)
3. strong and demonstrable detail-oriented and analytical skills
4. good understanding of Testing Software Life Cycle
5. comfortable with self-management and on-the-job learning
6. curiosity and passion about new technologies
7. team spirit and enjoy working in a team environment.
Technically you should be able to:
1. Log and monitor bugs
2. analyse business requirements
3. write and execute test plans
4. work closely with the engineering and product team to analyse and resolve defects
5. implement automated test scenarios in Python
6. work with Git as well as CI/CD practices.
Bonus Requirements to Stand out
1. Scrum and agile methodologies
5. General understanding of eventual consistency concept.
LIFE AT MARLOW
· Remote friendly role (hybrid)
· Flexible working hours, with emphasis on company/team alignment
· Subsidised lunch with fully catered F&B facilities
· Pension scheme
· Medical insurance
· 13th and 14th salary
· Friendly and open environment
· Budget for conferences, trainings and development
· Staff discount card with attractive offers at local establishments.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' most well-known international companies. Only those eligible to work in Cyprus/the EU will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply directly here on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
Partner. Ship. Redefined.