A newly established business entity dealing with Ship Registration and Seafarers certification situated in Limassol is seeking to recruit a ship’s Crew Certification Officer for its Crewing Department.
The position’s primary role is to handle seafarers’ documentation for the issuance of crew endorsements as per Flag’s and STCW Convention requirements.
- Collect and manage seafarer’s documentation
- Liaise with the flag for the issuance of provisional and full-term Crew Endorsement
- Maintain and update required spreadsheets and records
- Carries out any other duties as instructed by the Registration Manager
- Diploma in Shipping or Maritime Studies of min 2 years
- Previous experience in shipping company will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure
- Organizational skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Computer literate
Conditions of Employment:
Salary and benefits according to the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter to:
Your application will be treated confidentially.