ZEABORN Ship Management in Cyprus is responsible for human resources management and recruitment of all ship officers and crews for the fleet of ZEABORN Ship Management. It maintains contact with employees and crew managers and develops programs for training and personnel development for employees at sea.
In order to further expand this set-up in line with the interests of our customers, we are looking in Cyprus for a FLEET PERSONNEL OFFICER.
- Maintain the relief/ rotation planning & executes crew changes effectively
- Manage and control seafarers’ employment to ensure that competent, experienced, trained, certificated and medically fit seafarers are recruited and retained
- Monitor crew costs budgets
- Monitor requirements (retention, planning, documentation & training) to ensure that seafarers are relieved on time and at cost-effective ports
- Day-to-day fleet personnel issues and performance between agencies and other operational departments.
- Ensure compliance with international and company regulations
- Graduate of business or shipping related discipline
- Recent shore-based experience in a similar role
- Considerable knowledge of the shipping business especially with regards to ISM and MLC
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- A positive mindset with excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability to changes
Become part of a modern international company that drives a continuous innovation process. We offer diversified and challenging tasks and projects with plenty of room for independence and personal responsibility.
- Provident fund
- Medical scheme for family
- Internal and external training opportunities
HOW TO JOIN US
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including your salary requirements and possible entry date, at:
Of course, we assure you comprehensive privacy of your personal data.
YOUR CONTACT PERSON
If you have any initial questions, please do not hesitate to contact Merle Scharnberg at +49 40 50098 1454.