A leading provider of smart logistics solutions and global trade, DP World employs globally more than 56,000 people from 140 nationalities, to ensure the smooth flow of trade. In April 2016, DP World Limassol was awarded a 25-year concession to exclusively operate the multipurpose and Cruise terminals in Limassol commencing February 2017. The terminal's activities, comprising of three multi-purpose quays, include break-bulk, general cargo, Ro-Ro, Oil & Gas services and the brand-new cruise terminal.
DP World Limassol is looking to recruit an HSE Officer to join the HSSE team, with the main responsibilities as below:
- Assisting the HSSE team with the management and delivery of HSE Compliance with the policies and standards as well as accountability for HSE matters;
- To promote Safety awareness to staff, contractors, Terminal users & visitors;
- To provide advice and assistance to port workers, contractors, Terminal users & visitors to ensure compliance with HSE requirements and company procedures, policies & standards
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of the work areas and other Terminal areas, equipment and processes to ensure compliance with HSE regulations and industry standards;
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Relevant qualifications in Health, Safety and Environment;
- Holder of the NEBOSH qualification or equivalent;
- Excellent knowledge of HSE Regulations and Cypriot legislation;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ in an HSE related role, preferably in the port or heavy industries;
- Proven experience in lifting operations;
- Excellent team player, with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy and good knowledge of the English and Greek languages, written and oral.
If you are interested to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com by latest 11th February 2022.
received will be treated in the strictest confidence.