With immediate effect Uniteam Marine is looking for a Marine Travel Manager to be based at their office in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities.
- Leads, monitors, and supervises the Travel team to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization
- Ensures, maintains, and monitors the distribution of assigned workload amongst the Travel team
- Establishes and implements proper KPI’s in relation to the travel function
- Manages vendor performance and relationships
- Ensures a proper travel service is provided and maintained to internal customers
- Ensures an effective after office hours rota and system is maintained
- Provides timely, relevant advice to stakeholders concerning changes to travel rules and policies
- Ensures effective, quality working procedures are in place
- Works with vendors and stakeholders to ensure proper invoice reconciliation
- Ensures all airline bonus mileage / awards are collected and utilised in line with management's expectations and objectives
- Ensures proper and effective use of the company's approved Global Distribution Systems
- Ensures that the Travel team updates the crewing system effectively and timely
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a Senior Marine travel (airline seaman ticketing) position
- A minimum of 5 years team leadership experience
- Experience in Amadeus booking platform is a must
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, communications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
To apply please visit our website by clicking below.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.