Maestro Shipmanagement Limited (MSM) is currently managing Bulk Carriers, RoRo and Reefer vessels from its offices in Limassol, and is looking for a Technical Superintendent – Dry Cargo.
The terms and conditions offered are competitive, commensurate with the position concerned, and will reflect the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
- Chief Engineers License
- Experience of 5 years as a Technical Superintendent
- Willing to travel extensively and at short notice
- Experience as Technical Superintendent or sailing on Reefer vessels, Bulk carriers, and Ro-Ro’s
- Familiar with the latest rules and regulations
- Ensure the efficient and economical technical performance of ships allocated to him, in compliance with all flag, class and international statutory and other mandatory requirements.
- Arrange for the supply of spare parts and stores to all ships, considering the opportunities for replenishment in respect to the trading commitments of the ships so as to provide for the most economical supply.
If you feel that you can offer what we are looking for, please submit your application, preferably via email and addressed as below: