LMZ Shipping, a well established ship owning company, is looking to hire for their offices in Limassol: Accountant (experience in the shipping industry will be considered an advantage).
- Recording transactions in the accounting system.
- Ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Monthly review of all intercompany transactions.
- Accounting for prepayments and accruals.
- Conduct monthly creditors/debtors, bank accounts and other reconciliations.
- Preparation and checking of quarterly VAT reports.
- Checking and reconciliation of Petty Cash.
- Checking of personal and travelling accounts.
- Assist in the production of financial statements.
- Preparation and Checking of Payments.
- Liaising with the banks and third parties as and when required.
- Filing and other administrative duties.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as may be required by the Head of Department.
- Meeting company deadlines.
- Degree Holder in Accounting and Finance or any other relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Able to work as a member of a team and supporting colleagues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in Greek and English is required.
- IT literate. Good knowledge of Excel/Word/Microsoft Outlook and computerized accounting software.
- Dynamic, results oriented, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills, attention to detail and flexibility of approach.
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet, dynamic, with the ability to work under pressure.