Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading Shipmanagement Companies. Due to their continuous growth and expansion, they are currently looking for an Fleet Personnel Officer to join their HR & Administration department.
In this role you will provide administrative assistance and support to the day-to-day
activities of the HR department including support in office-related tasks.
- Assist in the overall running of the HR department by performing daily administrative duties.
- Organize and maintains employees’ records.
- Involved in the employment procedure by dealing with the relevant governmental requirements such Social insurance, Tax department and Migration.
- Take part on the on-boarding of the new employees, locals and expatriates.
- Deals with employees queries including travel visas and other documents as required by respective authorities.
- Maintain the HR system updated and carry out various projects/tasks including periodical reviews and checks ensuring that the HR system and records are always up-to-day.
- Assist in the follow-up for on-time submissions of Social insurance allowances and others.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection, and induction of the new employees as / when required.
- Performs various HR & administration related tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- University degree in HR, Business administration or related degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar position ideally gained in multicultural environment.
- Basic knowledge of Labor legislation.
- Experience dealing with governmental services of Migration Department and Social Insurances will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in Greek and English languages both, verbal and written.
- Very good organizational and follow-up skills.
- Good knowledge with HRIS and very good computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail and very good communication skills.
- People skills with strong HR service focus.
An attractive, above the market average compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV at:
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.