Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading Shipmanagement Companies. Due to their continuous growth and expansion, they are currently looking for an Technical Coordinator to join their Technical department.
In this role you will use your business, technical and educational background to support
our vessel’s Technical Managers, on the day to day technical administrative tasks, including but not limited to Plan Monitoring, Record keeping and creating report, Classification Files, KPI’s, Flag matters and extensive communication with service technicians and agents worldwide.
- Record keeping and maintaining database files
- Collecting of data and information and creating reports
- File vessel’s certificates in compliance with class, statutory, survey, flag requirements
- Follow up with Flag Administrative for Authorizations, Exemptions and other pertaining matters
- Vessel’s Class Status Follow-Up
- KPI records
- Liaison with service technicians attending vessels
- Monthly Reports
- Certificates dispatching to the Vessels
- Communications with Agents all over the world
- Involve in other related tasks as required for support the assigned Technical teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree graduated preferable in field of Shipping or Marine Engineering
- Minimum one year experience in shipping in office environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent command of MS Office suite with ability in creating reports
- Ability to demonstrate analytical thinking on a high demanding environment
- Listening and understanding, problem solving and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to keep track of various project milestones
An attractive, above the market average compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Deadline: 31 March 2022
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV at:
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.