(www.MaritimeCyprus.com) Updated version of the ICS COVID-19 Roadmap for Vaccination of International Seafarers. Featuring new guidance reflecting the current situation of vaccination programmes for shipping companies and seafarers, including travel to and from vaccination sites and required documentation.
This roadmap sets out procedures for a programme that can be implemented by all stakeholders concerned to facilitate safe ship crew vaccination during the COVID-19 pandemic. It can be used by shipping companies (their agents and representatives, including crew agencies), maritime administrations and national health authorities, in liaison with other authorities (such as local customs, immigration, border control, seaport and civil aviation) and seafarers, during the planning and roll-out stages of the vaccination programme.
New in the second edition:
- Updated guidance reflecting the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccinations;
- Updated information on establishing a vaccination site or national hub for seafarers;
- New information covering seafarer travel to and from vaccination sites and the necessary documentation required;
- An example vaccination card that can be printed off and provided to seafarers to document their vaccinations; and
- Updated references to alternative and important industry guides on vaccinations for seafarers.
You can download the full guide below (click on image):
For more guidance and resources on Corona Virus (Covid-19), click HERE.