A great opportunity came up from Marlow Navigation who is seeking to recruit a Crew Superintendent / Crew Operator.
The successful candidate will join the Crewing Department team at the company’s head office in Limassol, Cyprus.
JOB ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree of higher education,
- previous experience being a crew superintendent or operator
- any other supervisory position in the industry or
- three years of seagoing experience as an officer (deck or engine)
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team
- Organizational and leadership skills
- Willingness to travel
- Following up with crew department KPI’s, environmental objectives and targets
- Supervising own crew operational group, as well as monitoring performed crew changes
- Liaising with customers, manning agents, and port agents on operational issues as required
- Performing regular crew inspections and appraising crew performance based on given requirements
- Ensuring proper planning, selection and retention of crew of your appointed fleet (various vessel types)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marlow Navigation is one of the leading crew and ship management companies globally. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of management offices, fully owned crew agencies, as well as dedicated training centres in the Philippines, Ukraine, Russia and Germany; coordinated from our headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' as well as the industry’s most well-known companies. Only applicants eligible to work in Cyprus/the EU will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE