|As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.|
|To ensure the safe operation of assigned fleet/vessels, and to provide an effective link between the Fleet Cell and those on-board fleet vessels|
|1.To assist, and in consultation with, Quality Representative handle post-fixtures of the managed fleet. This includes accurate maintenance of Post Fixtures database and electronic filing per each voyage; thorough check of the incoming PFDAs and prepayments arrangements to Agents as instructed by Commercial Operator; processing of DAs in line with PFDAs and Statement of Facts informing Owners on the discrepancies. Settlement of accounts with Agents.|
2. Keeps HSEQ part-related invoices and payments in order (important for Oil Majors, Flag matters and other important providers).
3. Chases corresponding invoices.
4. Processes invoices in a timely manner and makes sure they are settled promptly
5. Investigates Statement of Accounts received and liaises between the departments to ensure quality and avoid double payments.
6. Creation of office-related POs as instructed by Entity FM.
7. Any other appropriate duties as dictated by HSEQ or Fleet Cell.
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|
|31 May 2022|