MSC Shipmanagement is looking for a Fleet Personnel Assistant.
Role Overview: In this role you will use your professional skills to support the crewing operations in performing the schedules and planning of crew changes and follow up with relevant parties. You will demonstrate your competency for organization and communication skills, for giving attention to detail and your strong computer skills.
- Handling of a small number of ships as assigned by the department’s Manager.
- Preparation of Office Briefings and coordination of Video Conferences
- Assisting in process of D/As under the guidance of FPOs and Assistant Crewing Operations Manager as and when required.
- Review, update and processing of New Hands timely for Management’s review.
- Follow up on Evaluations with respective Department Heads as per latest established procedure.
- Assistance with process of Manning Fees.
- Any other task as required and deemed necessary by the Department’s Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- Organizational skills
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written
Click apply below and go to the bottom of the page to submit your CV
Deadline: 13 May 2022