Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading Shipmanagement Companies. Due to our continuous growth and expansion, we are currently looking for a Technical Assistant to the Fleet Technical Director to join our Technical department.
In this role, you will use your technical and educational background to support the Fleet Technical Director contributing to the efficient execution of the administrative and essential tasks of the Technical teams.
- Provide daily assistant to record-keeping and maintaining common database files.
- Making reports
- Collection of data and information
- Preparing meeting minutes
- Communicating internally with fleets in relation to technical follow up and information
- Undertake any additional tasks as required by the Fleet Technical Director
Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant discipline
- At least 1 years’ experience in same or similar ideally in ship management or ship owning company
- Analytical, well-organized and self-directed
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent command of MS Office suite
- Experience in creating reports
An attractive, above the market average compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV here: