MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with us.
Shape your journey onboard and offshore with us
MacGregor’s Global Services Division is looking for an Account Manager to plan, develop, direct, execute and monitor sales activities within a specified geography or market segment to achieve established sales targets and to promote and sell the organization's products and services including spare parts.
You will be directly employed by MacGregor Cyprus Ltd, Limassol
Main Tasks And Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of sales and service sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales revenues against forecasts to identify problem areas; adapt procedures or priorities to improve the overall performance
- Contribute to the development of sales, customer retention, pricing, and distribution strategies for area of responsibility through provision of market intelligence and customer information, and by understanding market trends
- Plan and execute regularly scheduled customer visits in line with agreed schedules
- Actively investigate and report back on customers product Installed Base (IB)
- Collect and update all relevant market and customer information and inform all branch and regional management
- Stay informed regarding Order/Delivery follow-up of contracts and keep management appraised of higher level support requirements when customer relationships are in jeopardy
- Actively pursue collection of account receivables with support of finance controller
- Accept, execute and deliver other projects as assigned by management for the benefit of the company.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
We are looking for a professional with good communication and sales skills who can work Independently and be target oriented.
Ideally, You Have
- Minimum technical high school diploma ( Marine, Engineering …)
- Minimum 3 years in Marine, Shipping or Offshore
- Fluent English – written and verbal communication
- Good IT skills
- SAP working knowledge is an advantage.
You Will Be Part Of
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality, and Safety. With us, you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with a salary request and CV.
MacGregor is part of Cargotec
MacGregor shapes the offshore and marine industries by offering world-leading engineering solutions and services with a strong portfolio of MacGregor, Hatlapa, Porsgrunn, Pusnes and Triplex brands. Shipbuilders, owners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor.
MacGregor solutions and services for handling marine cargoes, vessel operations, offshore loads,crude/LNG transfer and offshore mooring are all designed to perform with the sea. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2021 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,000 people. www.cargotec.com