Fameline Holding Group is looking to recruit an Operations & Technical Assistant to join their team in Limassol.
Runs daily company’s operational responsibilities
- Self sufficient.
- Self motivated.
- Result driven.
- Reliable and conscientious.
- School Diploma (Apolitirio)
- College or University Degree
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience
- English language, written and verbal to a commercial standard.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Responsible for registration and updates of customer and vessel data to enable the provision of analysis services.
- To maintain contact with the main suppliers of the company to ensure the efficient and timely transfer of data into the respective systems.
- To maintain communications with customers to ensure the correct data on contact information and vessel details are available and up to date.
- To report customer status on a monthly basis to the responsible manager. This will include new customers registered, customers lost, new vesels registered, vessels lost, number of test kits dispatched
- To ensure accuracy in maintaining data and reporting at all times.
- To assists other departments to provide cover during absence.
- To facilitate the Quality Director for the most efficient implementation of the ISO 9001:2015 system.
- Responsible for the identification of the function’s risks and opportunities and the proposal of actions for their addressment.
If you are interested in apply for the position kindly send your CV to: