Aa successful and Globally well-known Ship Management company based in Limassol is looking to recruit a Training assistant and controller for the Crewing services they provide.
- Maintenance of crew training records in company training systems.
- Coordinate use and distribution of training materials to company offices worldwide.
- Correspondence with vessels and group offices, on crew training matters.
- Coordinate forward planning of trainers as instructed by manager
- Control of trainers work and leave days
- Assist in preparation of training budgets.
- Data entry of all training related expenses in company accounting software
- Assist with other activities that arise out of seafarers training program
- Previous experience in shipping or training or HR would be preferred.
- Fluent in English language, in both written as well as oral.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft package & Windows is essential.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure.
- Positive personality, punctuality and discipline, with strong sense of duty, responsibility and reliability.
- 13th Salary
- One of the larges provident fund packages in Cyprus
- Medical scheme for family
- Hybrid working
- Internal and external ongoing training opportunities
How to apply
If you are interested for the position and you match all the requirements, please send your CV to Antria Sofokleous at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , including the title of the position in the subject line.
Note: ALL applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate.