MLV Marine Ltd. (based in Larnaca) are a young and dynamic award winning Global Technical service supplier to the Shipping industry specialising in Marine Electronics, Navigation and Satellite Communications with major International Shipping companies as clients.
MLV Marine is seeking to recruit a dynamic and vibrant Junior Operations & Service Executive ideally based in Larnaca to join their team on a full-time basis. If you can see yourself working in a flexible, open, friendly and productive workplace, we would like to talk!
Full training and mentorship for the successful candidate with the desired attributes will be provided.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Able to work within a team and under pressure
- Readiness to work extra hours if and when required due to the nature of the maritime industry
- High quality organisational skills
- The ability to work well under deadlines and to multitask
- Any previous experience in similar position or in shipping will be an advantage
- Ensure all service requests and spare parts requests are answered in a timely manner
- Compile estimates, purchase orders, invoices and send to clients
- Assess the service needs of clients and provide a suitable solution
- Maintain a directory of service providers and resources
- Maintain a database of clients and client needs
- Assess client issues and provide recommendations to fix problems
- Ensure each client is given the necessary services and follow up to fill ongoing service needs
- Maintain good relationships with service providers, partners and clients to keep customer base
- Communicate and build relationships with the Vessel Agents, partners, clients and suppliers
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services
- Arrange flights for service engineers if required
- Make telephone calls and respond to email inquiries in a timely manner
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th salary
There is a 6 months of probation period. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only short listed applicants will be responded to.
Please send all applications with a cover letter to:
All applications will be treated as confidential.