Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operations & Supervision- All the line operations and responsibilities will be conducted under the Line Manager's supervision. The crewing officer shall monitor the performances of each member under his line, and report to the Dept. Management for any professional matters.
- Schedule Check- The Crewing officer will check on a weekly basis the schedules of all the vessels under his line and will alert him on any upcoming changes to the vessel schedule. (Change of rotation, shifting to other rotation, EOT, DD, etc.)
- Movement Planning- The monthly planning will be monitored and reviewed by the crewing officer to ensure It is planned by the inquiries and the Client’s recap. All movements shall be approved and reviewed by the Line Manager.
- Refunds Approval- The monthly refunds of the guards assigned under the line shall be approved by the crewing officer by the end of each month.
- Invoices Approval- The crewing officer shall approve the invoices per the port assigned to him by the operations supervisor.
- Professional Knowledge- Familiarization with the SOP, department Protocol (HR & OPS procedures),and all ISO forms is mandatory for the line manager in order to perform his duty well.
- Training & Development- Weekly training shall be performed by the crewing officer to HR and OPS todevelop and train his line members and improve the performances of his line. In, case of absence theLine members will cover the Line Manager’s duties with the supervision of the operation supervisor.
- ISO Archiving- The crewing officer shall ensure that his line is filling all the forms under ISO requirements as required.
- University degree or similar qualification in Maritime studies
- Previous experience is required
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and communication (e.g.Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a high sense of responsibility
- Very good leadership, communication, and controlling skills
- Able to work under pressure, take initiative and meet demanding requirements
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to:
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.