Dromon Bureau of Shipping (Dromon Class) is seeking the employment of a Fleet Records Officer for the support of its Marine Division.
The position’s primary role is to provide support to the Marine Division by handling the reporting received, updating the vessel’s records and issue/ prepare certificates.
- Prepare and issue certificates.
- Maintain and update the vessels’ files and electronic software/ platform both back-office and online.
- Update survey records.
- Maintain office registers and correct assignment of numbering.
- Preparation of documents as required through word-processing, typewriter or other means.
- Carries out any other duties as instructed by the Division Manager.
- Diploma in Shipping or Business Administration
- Previous experience in a shipping company will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure
- Organisational skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Computer literate
Conditions of Employment:
Salary and benefits according to the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter referring to the position you are applying for the attention of Human Resources Manager at:
Your application will be treated confidential.
About the Company:
Dromon Class has been established in 2003 as an independent International Classification Society for seagoing vessels and other marine structures dedicated to provide classification and statutory certification services with the constant objective of protecting the environment and life at sea.
For further information please visit www.dromon.com