The successful candidate will be responsible for the travel arrangements of crew members and office staff.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University degree in Maritime Studies/Shipping, Travel & Tourism Management or any other related field
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the AMADEUS system
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
Interested applicants should visit: https://interorientshipmanagement.com/careers-ashore/ and complete the relevant application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.