Dromon Bureau of Shipping is seeking to employ an IT Project Manager to support its Business Development Department.
The position’s primary role is to plan, execute and finalize new digital solutions and be a bridge between operations departments/ product owners & IT developers.
The successful candidate shall report to the Top Management and shall have, among others, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Defines and documents project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Prepares requirements documentation of projects to be developed.
- Acting as a bridge between the company and IT developers.
- Follow up with IT developers and track progress of the projects.
- Prepares progress reports.
- Any other duties and responsibilities to accomplish his/ her tasks.
- Have concluded between 1-3 IT projects with major participation role
- Experience in the maritime field and in particular in a Classification Society will be considered as an advantage
- Agile/Scrum qualifications will also be considered as a plus
- To be competent in English language commensurate with future work
- Strong written, verbal, and data analysis skills are required
- Ability to adhere to deadlines
- BSc/MSc in computer science, engineering or elated field
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure
- Organizational skills
Conditions of Employment:
Salary and benefits according with the candidate’s knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter referring to the position you are applying for the attention of Human Resources Manager at:
Your application will be treated as confidential.
DROMON BUREAU OF SHIPPING