TMS GROUP seeks to employ a full-time Marine Superintendent, who will be joining a team handling all aspects related to Marine department for a Fleet of Tankers.
- Carry out vessel inspections and internal audits in an effective way, ensuring that any identified finding are effectively closed out
- Monitoring of vessel’s maintenance status
- Arrange for the proper certification and supply of LSA and FFA and overview their maintenance
- Participate in incident investigations and assist in relevant report compilation
- Participate in risk assessment activities and compile relevant documentation
- Review and update company’s procedures related to marine operations, to ensure their functionality and accuracy with the work as done onboard
Eligible candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Previous experience as Marine Superintendent (or Assistant) 2 or more years.
- Previous sailing experience, at least as Second Officer.
- Decent knowledge of the computer (software PMS etc.)
- General knowledge of IMO, Flag, Class, etc. regulations.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English
- Ability to travel if request
CV with cover letter