The Company is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious professional to join the legal department of the Group in the position of the Legal Supervisor. The successful candidate will be required to supervise the everyday tasks of the legal team and report to the Legal Manager.
- Providing advice on Corporate, Commercial, Employment, Immigration, Property, and Personal Data legal matters.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal agreements, official correspondence and internal policies.
- Providing guidance to the legal team of the Group and liaising with external providers and authorities where needed.
- Supervising the various transactions and assisting other departments of the Group with their requests.
- Managing and coordinating advice from third-party professionals.
- Researching and ensuring compliance of the Group with the local laws and regulations.
- Providing advice on data protection matters and ensuring compliance of the Group with the GDPR.
- Performing in-house training for GDPR awareness when needed.
- Supervising the annual GDPR audits.
- Providing support with any ad-hoc project/ task according to the needs of the Group.
- Law degree (LLB) (2:1) / UK University Graduate.
- A Master’s degree will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum experience of 5+ years in the role of a corporate lawyer either in a law firm or in-house.
- Excellent drafting and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages both written and spoken.
- Proven knowledge of the GDPR and the local data protection laws.
- Analytical thinking and proven leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience, together with a private medical cover.
- To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter only, to
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.