Fameline Holding Group is looking for an Operation Manager to join its team in Limassol.
- Engineering/Technical Background
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Shipping experience will be regarded as an advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Strong Coaching Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal
- Leadership Skills
- Negotiating Talent
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Engage and Motivate Others
- Drive to Achieve Results
- Ability to Prioritise
- Superb with Deadlines
- Advanced Problem-Solving Capabilities
- To examine operation procedures to make sure they stay relevant and make recommendations for necessary changes.
- To coordinate activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements.
- To support the members of his/her department with difficult inquiries/orders/deliveries.
- Responsible for the procurement and planning of daily operations.
- To communicate with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met.
- To handle complicated inquiries received from customers and seek follow up from other departments accordingly.
- Responsible of solving customer claims/complaints.
- Responsible for setting the draft budget of his/her department along with Commercial Manager.
- Responsible of monitoring the ongoing basis the actual performance against targets (through the daily turnover report) and detecting variances along with the Commercial Manager and/or Group General Manager(s).
- To communicate all information from customers and suppliers to relevant departments to ensure that all non-conformances and complaints are logged and handled efficiently and effectively.
- To conduct regular meetings and solve operational problems with customers, principals, employees etc.
- To check the inquiries received from customers and make sure that these are being sent to the correct suppliers/principals.
- To compile monthly reports addressed to Group General Manager(s) commenting on monthly performance of his region in relation to the budget.
- To take part in programmed incentive dinners with clients to develop relationships or maintain existing ones.
- To develop and maintain relations with technical and purchasing staff of client organisations assigned to him to maximise revenues.
- To maintain good internal relationships with the other departments/divisions/companies under MIE Group.
- To visit exhibitions to gain information on new products and emerging markets, as necessary.
- To participate in professional societies.
People’s Management Duties:
- To manage the growth and success of the team.
- To provide guidance to employees, keep them motivated and provide regular feedback.
- To work and collaborate with other managers across MIE and FHG Groups.
- To maintain good internal relationships with the other departments across FHG Group.
- To coach employees on best practices for managing customer/supplier/contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks.
- To set personal targets for staff, monitor and appraise the performance of the Senior Operations Executives and Operations Executives.
- To keep staff informed of any change or new business (i.e., new product/new principal, or other) and of any company/group developments.
- To foster team spirit between staff and across departments and/or other companies within the group and strive to maintain good internal relationships.
- To recognize staff development needs, coach and develop the staff, as necessary.
- To share knowledge and experience with staff and encourage them to do the same.
Fameline is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to colour, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested applicants should forward their CV’s to: