Steamship Mutual Underwriting Team in Cyprus is looking for Claims Syndicate Executive to join their team. They are looking for someone who has a Law Degree or Maritime Law studies.
Are you the candidate they are looking for?
Overall Job Purpose: Responsibility to provide claims handling service and advice.
1. To promote the relationship between SMUAE and existing Members for which the Claims team is responsible.
2. To handle assigned claims in accordance with company procedures, provide advice on claims related issues and identify the need for loss prevention activity.
3. To ensure that all electronic correspondence, whether received or sent, relating to claim files assigned to the particular individual is promptly and correctly filed in accordance with the agreed working practices and to maintain and keep updated such e:files.
4. To contribute to the continuous development of company procedures and systems.
5. To produce relevant articles for inclusion in Club publications.
6. To support the Syndicate Underwriting objectives.
7. To carry out any other duties that are within the scope of personal skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
8. To attend appropriate training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
1. To carry out any other ad hoc duties as required.