Dromon Bureau of Shipping (www.dromon.com), an International Classification Society and an EU accredited Verification body, is seeking the employment of a GHG Emissions Verifier to support its verification activities for EU-MRV, IMO DCS and CSI schemes.
The Environmental Verifier shall have the following responsibilities:
- Carry out verification of greenhouse gas emissions against EU-MRV, IMO DCS and SCI schemes.
- Environmental Platform user support.
- Supervising verification / validation activities.
- Supervising the implementation of the Organization’s QMS procedures in line with ISO 14065 standard.
- Carrying out Request/Contract review as per QMS procedures.
- Providing and ensuring success in various relevant quotations.
- Prompt and accurate reporting.
- Trained as an external emissions verifier (EU-MRV and/or EU-ETS and/or IMO DCS).
- At least one (1) year experience working in the maritime industry involved in technical and/or quality related items. Technical related items and experience can be demonstrated through surveying and/or superintend and/or plan approval activities.
- Quality related items and experience can be demonstrated through HSQE and/or appointment as DPA/CSO activities.
- Knowledge of and experience in sector specific technical monitoring and reporting aspects.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under pressure.
- A degree from a tertiary institution recognized within a relevant field of engineering (minimum three years program).
- To be competent in English language commensurate with future work.
- Decision making, pragmatic approach.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Computer literate.
Conditions of Employment:
- Salary and benefits package will be offered, commensurate with the successful candidate knowledge and experience.
How to Apply:
Please send an updated CV and a cover letter referring to the position you are applying for the attention of Human Resources Manager at:
Your application will be treated confidentially.
About the Company:
DromonClass has been established in 2003 as an independent International Classification Society for sea going vessels and other marine structures dedicated to provide classification and statutory certification services with the constant objective of protecting the environment and life at sea.
For further information please visit www.dromon.com
DROMON BUREAU OF SHIPPING LTD