The successful candidate will join our NAVCOM & Electronics department and will be responsible for the navigation, communication and electronic systems on board the vessels, providing equipment and service support for the navigation products and ensure cost efficient NavCom services and spare part supplies.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Software/Network Engineering or any other related field
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High sense of initiative, professionalism and responsibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc)
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
- Flexibility to travel frequently worldwide at short notice
Interested applicants should visit:
and complete the relevant application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.