Marlow Navigation is seeking a Business Intelligence (BI) Data Analyst to join their Head Office in Limassol, Cyprus.
The successful applicant ideally holds a relevant academic background in the areas of Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or related fields and possesses 2+ years of experience in a similar role. Proficient knowledge of PowerBI and SQL is a must.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and energetic professional to undertake the Company’s Data Analytics function.
• Interpret and analyse data to provide ongoing reports.
• Identify and interpret trends or patterns from complex data sets.
• Apply analytical and modelling techniques to provide insight into the Company’s business in an effort to respond to needs and drive change.
• Mine, analyse and cleanse data from various sources, to drive optimisation and improvement of several of our offered products and business strategies.
• Utilise Business Intelligence tools for reporting and visualisation purposes.
• Data Management & Data Engineering for the purpose of reporting.
• Assume responsibility over the Company’s reporting and analytics function.
• Liaise between the Company’s IT, technology vendors and its various business units.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
• University degree ideally in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in a BI Data Analyst position with similar responsibilities.
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience of PowerBI and SQL.
• Very good communication, reporting, and presentation skills.
• Hands-on with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Strong numerical and organizational skills.
• Tech savvy, with advanced competency in Microsoft Office tools.
• Very good knowledge of Greek and English.
• Experience in the shipping industry will be considered an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Life at Marlow
· Flexible working hours, with emphasis on company/team alignment
· Subsidised lunch with fully catered F&B facilities
· Pension scheme
· Medical insurance
· 13th and 14th salary
· Friendly and open environment
· Parking space available for all employees
· Staff discount card with attractive offers at local establishments.
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to apply directly here on LinkedIn or with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field at the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
Partner. Ship. Redefined.