Be the liaison, between the clients and service providers for the successful implementation of the services, including the onboarding, daily coordination and administration of client accounts. Services include but not limited to Medical Advisory at Sea, Mental Health Support, Nutrition Consultancy, Public Health Support, Medical Chest Management and Drug & Alcohol Testing programmes.
- Degree in Maritime studies or similar.
- Adequate experience in shipping with an understanding of maritime health and wellbeing services.
- Strong computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of English language, both written and oral.