The FRS Group is a leading German Shipping Company which transports passengers, vehicles and cargo (www.frs.de). With more than 150 years’ experience, the Company operates routes using ferries and fast crafts in Europe, Northern Africa, Middle East, USA and Canada.
FRS Shipmanagement was founded in 2011 with the purpose to provide crewing and Shipmanagement services to fast crafts. We are an international team of 15 people in the office today and have over 500 seafarers directly employed by us. Our crewing department is expanding and we are looking for the following position:
To join immediately, we are looking for a crew operator to full fill the following tasks
- Arranging all the documentation requirements of the seafarers
- Assisting in the deployment of seafarers
- Update document /certificates in Crew system based on competence matrix, personal information, and other necessary requirements.
- Update the team regarding the document status.
- Prepare Flag State requirements of seafarers
- Ensure all documents are valid prior departure of seafarers.
- Ensure all contracts are valid and signed.
- Coordinate with Visa & Travel Department regarding requirements needed for seafarer’s visa application.
- Monitor flight bookings and keep seafarers updated regarding schedule.
- Update information of seafarer in crew system
CVs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org