The FRS Group is a leading German Shipping Company which transports passengers, vehicles, and cargo (www.frs.de). With more than 150 years’ experience, the Company operates routes using ferries and fast crafts in Europe, Northern Africa, Middle East, USA and Canada.
FRS Shipmanagement was founded in 2011 with the purpose to provide crewing and Shipmanagement services to fast crafts. We are an international team of 15 people in the office today and have over 500 seafarers directly employed by us. Our Company is expanding, and we are looking for the following position:
To join immediately, we need a very proactive person with several years’ experience in procurement to implement procurement processes in our northern fleet. The candidate must be organized, have strong analytical skills and be able to work in multicultural environments and with network skills, to perform the following duties:
• Implement procedures in vessels in the Northern Fleet
• Process technical Procurement requests.
• Conduct research on potential products, vendors, and services
• Manage Quotations
• Compare prices and quality to ensure the best deal.
• Place orders and manage logistics.
• Update all records of purchased products
• Prepare reports for Management
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com