Epsilon is a dedicated provider of quality crewing and training solutions to the most discerning Principals. With more than 20 years of presence in Cyprus and in eight more countries, today, Epsilon is privileged to be the crew and training provider of choice for an elite group of the most demanding shipping companies, as well as being a long-serving member of key maritime organizations.
We manage crewing affairs for more than 500 vessels, we deploy approximately 6,100 seafarers at any point in time, and we train more than 1,200 seafarers on a monthly basis.
Due to the growth of our company’s portfolio of clients, we seek to fill the position of ‘Crew Operator’. We seek for an experienced and enthusiastic person who is eager to be further developed in a sustainable organization.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Crew Operator
- Previous experience in a manning agency will be considered an asset
- Advanced communication skills with Principals
- Able to work under pressing timelines
- Fluency in English as an imperative
- Ensuring that the procedures regarding vessel’s manning and seagoing personnel training are properly and fully implemented.
- Coordinating the planning, scheduling and assignment of fleet staff to vessels in compliance with internal procedures and Principal’s requirements.
- Reviewing seafarers’ qualification, experience, certification details.
- Keeping seafarers files up-to-date and maintaining readiness of crew in collaboration with Epsilon’s branch offices.
- Coordinating the crew travel arrangements and visa requirements.
- Any other related matter as instructed by the Operations Managers of the company
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Additional benefits.
- Consistent employment in one of the world’s leading crew management and training companies.
Interested applicants are asked to send their CVs to email:
Please indicate the following wording in your subject line: "Crew Operator".