Career opportunity to join MSC SHIPMANAGEMENT LIMITED, one of the world’s leading ship management companies.
In this role you will use your professional skills to support the crewing operations in performing the schedules and planning of crew changes and follow up with relevant parties. You will demonstrate your competency for organization and communication skills, for giving attention to detail and your strong computer skills.
- Assist in the annual crew budgets as per management guidelines
- Implementation of crewing procedures related to P&I, medicals, disciplinary, supernumeraries, appraisals and promotions
- Review of Top 4 planning prepared by offices in India and Ukraine
- Maintaining daily communication with the manning offices and monitoring the crew changes
- Coordination with the manning offices for ensuring that crew changes are planned at most cost-effective ports of trade and keeping crew travel cost as per budget
- Coordinate with the Travel Department for the most cost-effective travel activities of the crew
- Monitoring and evaluation of the crew members’ performance
- Review of D/As for crewing-related expenses as per company’s procedures
- Systematic review and analysis of the budget variation reports
- Undertake or involvement in other tasks or projects as required
- Attend video conferences briefings
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree would be considered an advantage
- Solid crewing experience gained ideally in ship management environment
- Knowledge of environmental rules and regulations
- Knowledge of international and national regulations and requirements related to shipboard personnel
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written
An attractive, above-the-market average compensation package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should apply by sending their CV at:
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.