The successful candidate will join the dynamic IT Operations team and will act as the first point of contact for all IT-related queries, requests, and incidents across all sites and vessels.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field
- Experience in using Microsoft/Office 365 applications and admin tools is required
- Knowledge of Azure, Cisco Telephony and PowerShell scripting is considered an advanced
- IT technical certificates will be considered an advantage
- Strong technical expertise including excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with end users of any level of IT literacy and be able to provide training is essential for this role. Customer service experience will be considered an advantage here.
- High sense of flexibility, adaptability, and responsibility
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
Interested applicants should visit https://interorientshipmanagement.com/careers-ashore/ and complete the relevant application form
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted