The successful candidate will join the Maintenance Team responsible for the maintenance of the internal and external areas of all Company buildings and facilities
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Holder of qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Facilities Management or any other related field
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Multi-skilled, proactive, and able to prioritize
- Hands-on and energetic
- Good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent command of the written and spoken English language
Interested applicants should visit https://interorientshipmanagement.com/careers-ashore/ and complete the relevant application form
CVs should be submitted by Monday, 15th of August 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.