Working within the Marine Services commercial team to drive the V.Ships commercial agenda; supporting account management processes and the implementation of commercial tools in support of organic growth pillars. Particular focus will be directed towards facilitating customer experience improvements, with a regional emphasis on the West and Nordic clusters.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Support all Account Management actions for the clusters of competence –including Quarterly Internal Reviews, Quarterly Customer Reporting, NPS action progress, maintaining Account Development Plans and GROW Portfolio reviews for each office.
- Track Sales Performance and drive Win Rate improvements for all opportunities with existing V.Ships customers by providing support with sales budgeting, post-mortem analysis, WIN Deal reviews, sales performance follow-up and pipeline management for Marine Services Opportunities.
- Co-ordinating and developing customer-facing commercial material in alignment with Account Managers, General Managers, Managing Directors, Group Commercial and Marketing teams; including bid proposals, sales material, management of change documents, and all other meeting documentation as required.
- Support reporting of the Marine Services pipeline performance.
- Drive the GROW & WIN model process and opportunity management cadence for designated clusters of competence.
- Support the group-wide implementation of the commercial operating model for Ship management with emphasis on Marine Services and Crewing.
- Drive NPS follow-up for Marine Services to ensure actions are delivered and progress maintained.
- Manage and maintain Account Development Plan documentation for assigned customer portfolio; ensuring all actions are delivered within the agreed timescales.
- Strengthen personal knowledge of the business, its products and services by developing an extensive awareness of previous bid and design documents and collaborating with pre-sales, technical and commercial functions.
Skills & Qualification
- Experience and technical awareness specifically in ship management and marine services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work to tight timescales, particularly when developing proposals.
- Substantial experience using MS Office including Word and PowerPoint.
- Team and action-oriented; proactive in prioritizing own workload and assigned areas of responsibility to others.
- Client focused.
- Able to influence assertively to get results.
- Strong business acumen and a proven track record of success.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English language.
What can I expect in return?
V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This is a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Kindly please apply for the position with the vacancy number VN10196 through our application portal by clicking the below link: