|As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.|
|Managing the administrative tasks related to the requirements for Cruise & Offshore vessels in order to achieve the desired standard of service, the product delivery and reporting routines, as required internally and agreed with our clients.|
Assisting in providing managed vessels with the necessary materials, equipment, supportive services and qualified manpower required to achieve consistent levels of service and product delivery on board, within the given budgetary guidelines.
Strengthens Oceanic Catering’s basis, by ensuring process and rigor; working with the clients, internal stakeholders, and external parties to ensure operational efficiency.
|1. Responsible for all administrative matters related to day-to-day requirements onboard Cruise & Offshore vessels, including product delivery, compliance with standard operating procedures and client requirements|
2. Ensuring adherence to and compliance with all relevant instructions and procedures
3. Oversees daily activities and ensures that the Administrative Department adheres to company standards
4. Has sound understanding of contractual terms with our clients and ensures the client invoicing is done in accordance to the agreements.
5. Analysis Vessel reporting and approves / challenges data entry and results accordingly.
6. Assists in the preparation of financial budgets, forecasts and estimates, as required by the Line Management.
7. Develops, implements and monitors procedures in relation to administrative reporting
8. Ensures the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate efficient business operations
9. Responsible for keeping team members updated with all organizational changes and business developments
10. Assists in the development and implementation of victualing standards, policies and procedures, plans and financial affairs when necessary
11. Communicates inter-office issues as required
12. Assists the Line Management on issues pertaining to the provided service
13. Oversees crewing matters and communicates any issues
14. Responsible for day to day documentation and reporting
15. Ensures standards and requirements are met by conducting periodic assessments and preparing corresponding finding reports.
16. Develops productive relationships with all parties involved and provides constant and consistent communication and reporting to the Management.
17. Communicates with the department’s senior management on changes in requirements, additional requests and any other issues that might arise.
18. Actions administrative requirements related to activities, resources, equipment and information.
19. Performs any other administrative related tasks as requested by the Senior Management
|1. Previous experience in same or similar position in an Administrations or Accounts Department.|
2. Strong analytical skills, sound understanding of administrative and financial reporting procedures
3. Highly organized and able to use organizational tools to track multiple tasks to work in tight schedules.
4. Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office applications.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and interact with people across varied cultures
6. Delivering and promoting excellent professional operational practices
7. Strong ability to perform self-confident within a team environment
8. Enjoys a variety of tasks and must have the ability to identify by priority.
9. Follows-through and follows-up on own deliverables.
10. Attention to detail
11. Excellent command of the English language both written and oral. As this role interacts with a wide and large number of international individuals, accurate and clear communication is essential to ensure information is interpreted correctly and appropriate actions understood
|V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.|
|31 Aug 2022|