|As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
|Provides administrative tasks related to the requirements of the Cruise & Offshore department to achieve the desired standard of service and product delivery as agreed with our clients.
Processes both supplier and client invoices as per client-specific requirements and systems, computes vessel reporting as requested and provides breakdowns related to achieved results and other administrative information accordingly.
To assist other departments swiftly and promptly with information or other supportive services that may be requested.
|1. Assists in administrative matters related to day-to-day requirements onboard Cruise & Offshore vessels, including product delivery, compliance with standard operating procedures and client requirements
2. Ensures adherence and compliance with all relevant instructions and standard operating procedures
3. Processes any administrative matters related to day-to-day requirements onboard Cruise & Offshore vessels
4. Studies the terms of contract / agreements we hold with our clients and ensures the invoicing is done in accordance to the agreements
5. Computes the monthly victualing reports of offshore vessels
6. Reviews supplier invoices and communicate with suppliers/Finance department for any issues pertaining to invoicing including at-cost vessels through MXP system
7. Processes clients' invoices and communicate with clients/Finance department for any issues pertaining to invoicing.
8. Communicates inter-office issues as required.
9. Assists in the preparation of service level agreements and KPI reporting to senior management and clients representatives.
10. Assists in the control of activities (as per company guidelines) in case of incidents.
11. Responsible for daily documentation and reporting
12. Advises Administration Manager in a timely manner, about any challenges, changing requirements of the project or new requests as the project develops
13. Assists the preparation of monthly Cruise and Offshore results
14. Develops productive relationships with all parties involved and provides constant and consistent communication and reporting to the Management.
15. Communicates with the department’s senior management on changes in requirements, additional requests and any other issues that might arise.
16. Actions administrative requirements related to activities, resources, equipment and information.
17. Performs any other administrative-related tasks as requested by the Senior Management
1. University degree in Shipping, Accounting or Business Administration is required
2. Very good understanding of finance and process good analytical skills
3. Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Accounting Systems
4. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
5. The highest personal integrity standards.
6. A positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop and succeed.
7. A very good command of the English language both written and oral
8. Ability to deal with multi-task workloadDesirable:
1. Experience of working in large multinational company in the leisure and luxury hospitality industry.
2. Associate’s degree in office administration or in a relevant field
3. Fully conversant with latest industry products, services, information and best practices
4. Additional languages
|V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
|31 Aug 2022