Business Development Professional
Tritan International is looking for an Inside Sales Support professional to join their exciting team and assist their global business development efforts in the maritime industry. This professional will be responsible for assisting with new sales opportunities and supporting the distribution of our software and services across the various segments of the industry.
· Supporting business development executives with sales efforts.
· Sourcing new sales opportunities through prospecting leads, follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
· Performing follow up with recently closed clients and providing support to confirm satisfaction.
· Preparing presentations and supporting product demonstrations.
· Understanding industry and customer needs along with requirements.
· Routing qualified opportunities to sales executives for further development and closure.
· Source new sales opportunities through creating leads, following-up and outbound cold contacts.
· Close and achieve quarterly objectives.
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
· Team with channel partners to build the pipeline and deals.
· Proven business development and support experience.
· Experience in the maritime industry.
· Organized and proficient in performing numerous contacts, working with channel partners, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
· Experience with PowerPoint or similar presentation software and performing presentations.
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with web presentations and tools.
· Strong listening and presentation skills.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent.