To strengthen their traveling team in Limassol, Columbia Shipmanagement is looking for a qualified and motivated Travel Coordinator to join their team.
The Travel Coordinator is responsible for:
- Providing competitive and suitable traveling arrangements;
- Arranging hotel reservations, car rentals, and taxi transfers where necessary;
- Following up invoices e.g. checking airfares, debit/credit notes and obtaining refunds of unused tickets;
- Identifying cost centers for the Accounts Department;
- Being adequately conversant with the Company’s Management System;
- Implementing effectively the Company’s Management System;
- Contributing to the development of new or the amendment of existing procedures;
- Promoting and supporting efforts for continual improvement.
The Travel Coordinator shall have the following qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years experience in air ticketing either with an Airline or with a Travel Agency;
- Amadeus GDS user;
- Formal secretarial education or the equivalent training and working experience;
- Good command of the English language;
- Typing/computer knowledge;
- Good organizational skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to: