Cyproman Services Ltd, on behalf of their client, one of the leading international vessel owners/operators in the worldwide ocean transportation market, are seeking to recruit a Safety and Quality Officer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ship Risk Analysis.
- Quality Control.
- ISO standards development within the company.
- Monitor managers and oversee safety within the fleet.
- Oversee training requirements and training needs for the crew.
- Various Auditing functions including fleet, office analysis and benchmarking for improvement.
- Incident Investigation Analysis and Risk Management.
- Works with managers on Cyber Security within the fleet.
- Labour compliance in line with Maritime Industry standards such as ILO/MLC etc.
- Regulatory compliance – Rules and Regulations.
- Monitoring of data and record keeping of the information sent from Vessels including MRV/DCS reporting.
- Reporting Voyage Carbon emissions under Sea Cargo Charter to our charter parties.
- EEXI and CII.
- Monitoring the Cargoes on board, their care, stowage, and carriage.
- Checking to ensure routes, voyages are planned in the most efficient and economical way.
- Backing up the vessels with all the data and information to carry out the voyage in the most efficient and seaworthy way.
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma from an accredited maritime training school.
- At least 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of industry statutory rules and regulations.
- Decision-making, coaching and team-building skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for excellence.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer literacy.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae quoting the associated job title, at:
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.