You will be responsible for ensuring all company vessels under your control are maintained in a safe and seaworthy condition in accordance with the requirements/instructions issued by the client, the Company's Senior Management, flag state administrations and Classification societies. This role also requires international travel. Working collaboratively with other departments and divisions to ensure optimal fleet operations.
- Ensures vessels are operated in a safe, efficient, reliable and cost-effective manner, in compliance with Class and Statutory and Acheon’s Safety Management System requirements.
- Provide day-to-day technical and operational support and guidance to assigned vessels
- Monitors vessel performance and ensure timely, efficient, and effective follow-up actions
- Prepare and manage vessel budgets and optimize operating expenditure while ensuring that the vessels are operated and maintained to the standards required by Acheon and our Clients Plans, monitors, and manages dry-dockings and major repairs.
- Carries out regular vessel visits, including sailing visits, to confirm condition and compliance with company standards.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Superintendent of product/chemical tankers.
- Effective communicator with a good command of English.
- Traveling globally without restriction.
Please kindly apply in strict confidence with your full resume and contact details.
All information collected will be kept confidential and used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: