|As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has unrivaled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals - people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
|Assist with the day-to-day operations of HSQE department and contribute effectively to the HSEQ management system, whilst providing support to the business stakeholders as required.
|ISO & QUALITY CONTROL REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist in the maintenance of the management system as per the requirements defined in the Quality Assurance Manual, documented procedures/instructions, and the International Standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2015.
Catering Superintendents, Supply & Environmental Management:
- Coordinate Vessel Visits, Delivery Observations and Self-Inspections with the Catering Superintendents, Principals and Vessels. Ensure that the associate reporting is completed on time and action items are managed in a timely manner.
- Continues engagement with vessels and principals.
- To participate in training seminars organised by the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study.
- Internal audit experience pertaining to ISO standards.
|V. Group can offer you a market-leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector - a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
|25 Sep 2022