Due to continued strong growth, an opportunity has arisen for Purchasing Administrators to join the MCTC team and play an important role in the company's expansion plan.
As a Purchasing Administrator, you‘ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring the process and verifying invoices to suppliers and clients.
- Preparing supplier comparison reports, supplier benchmarking and recording supplier performances.
- Preparing customer review reports.
- Assisting with the monthly closing inventories process and making sure that the vessels catering accounts are updated correctly.
- Issuing monthly catering reports and reports for vessels' performance.
- Handling complaints, non-conformities and discrepancies effectively between vessels and suppliers.
- Assisting in verifying invoices from suppliers and updating vessel catering accounts.
- Reviewing the vessels Requisition.
- Sending out inquiries for quotations to various approved Suppliers.
- Issuing inquiries, analyzing quotations for submission to Fleet Supervisor or PurchasingConsultant, placing orders and subsequently arranging safe and most economical delivery of requested items to respective vessels, at the most convenient ports.
- Arranging transportation of the ordered catering provisions and other consumables.
- Checking the related invoices for payment.
What we are looking for:
- College or university graduate
- Computer literacy; excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to work out of normal working hours
- Team Player
- Previous Work Experience and/or Education in Culinary Arts, Nutrition, Food Technology or Maritime Studies are seen as an advantage
What it is offered:
- Competitive salary
- 13th salary upon successful completion of the probation period
- Home-office and flexible working arrangements upon completion of the training period
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- An informal and modern working environment with fantastic working conditions
- A fast-growing and vibrant company
- Friendly, fun and highly skilled co-workers from around the world
Send your CV to:
CVs should be submitted in English